Monday, September 7, 2009

The Most Important Photograph

The most important picture to me would be a picture of me and my father. In this photo, I am only a tiny baby and my dad is very young. He had red thick hair, a scruffy beard, and was surprisingly slender. In the photograph, I am crawling on his stomach and I have a beatific toothless grin painted on my face. At the time, my hair had a mind of its own, so I feel pretty confident in saying that I was one of the few babies to rock a Mohawk. Every time I see this photograph, I automatically feel better. This picture captures such a peaceful moment between my dad and I. I love seeing him so young and how my tiny frame lays on him so comfortably. I find this picture to be very special and I cherish the way it makes me feel whenever I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment